JCPlayer "video does not exist" message.

Posted by gaprong 
JCPlayer "video does not exist" message.
October 04, 2010 12:02PM
Hi, I'm new to html and these tools and thank you in advance for your assistance.

When I move the "html no flash" version sample files that came with the component out to a network drive, I get a "video does not exist" message.

I can see the startphotosource image in the player on the html document when it launches. The video file is in the same folder as the image file (same as it was received from Jumpeye).

When I run the sample (using the MinimalSkin sample) from either local c: drive or from a flash drive, it works.

Shouldn't the sample files still work (as received - nothing changed) when I move them out to a network drive or am I missing something fundamental here?
Re: JCPlayer "video does not exist" message.
October 05, 2010 06:43AM
Please open a ticket from here:[www.jumpeyecomponents.com] and send us the source file you have so that we can take a look and try to find out where the problem is.
Re: JCPlayer "video does not exist" message.
October 08, 2010 09:24AM
gaprong,

What do you mean by "When I move the "html no flash" version sample files that came with the component out to a network drive"? Are trying to say that issue comes up only after you have uploaded the player on the server?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login