We've just launched JC Player 2.0 !

Posted by florodebat 
We've just launched JC Player 2.0 !
March 16, 2012 12:37PM
We proudly announce that we have just launched our new video player component.
JC Player 2.0 provides a collection of video players and playlists based on templates, each player template being available both in Flash and HTML5. JC Player 2.0 supports most of the video formats that Adobe Flash Player and HTML5 browsers can display, so you can create video players with general video content, YouTube playlists or music playlists for your website.

The Flash version of the JC Player 2.0 is compatible with the following Flash IDE versions: Adobe Flash CS3, Adobe Flash CS4 and Adobe Flash CS5. The component was developed in ActionScript 3.0 and can be used with Flash Player 9+.

The HTML5 version of the JC Player 2.0 was developed to work on any JavaScript enabled browser with HTML5 and CSS3 support, including the latest Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera and Internet Explorer 9+ browsers. It also works on mobile devices such as iOS and Android-enabled smartphones and tablets.
I'm having a problem with JC Player 2.0 !
March 31, 2012 12:51AM
I wanted to contact you guys reguarding my jcplayer I purchased....It's not playing on my website...you can view it on desertcinemaproductions.com/kwick.html

or click Media on the upper tabs
Re: We've just launched JC Player 2.0 !
April 02, 2012 08:24AM
I have tried to test the player from your website but I received an error, see [screencast.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login